duminică, 14 august 2011

Wish list

Hey from London! ^^

Now that we're here, I think it's only fair that I should post my wish list....because I've been dreaming about some of the products that can be found here for a while now. I'm so excited ^^


First off, the Sally Hansen Gel Cuticle Remover :D. I wanted the Instant Cuticle Remover, but I couldn't find it on their uk website at the product listing so I'm guessing it's not available here. O well, I think this would work just fine.


I've heard so many great things about this concealer from girls on Youtube, I just knew I had to have it as soon as I got here. I think it's the product I'm most excited about :D.


Now that I won't be able to get my Farmec one, I need to find a new eye makeup remover, and this one can be found in any Boots store across the Uk. Also, I did see some good reviews on it, and for 3 pounds, why not try it?


Of course I had to include a Vaseline product on my list! I thought I'd start off with a lip product and work my way up from there :D. I'm really excited about this one as well.

 
The whole Uk beauty blogosphere is raving about this cleanser and I must admit I really want to try it. Maybe not now because I don't think I can afford it, but later on it's gonna be on the top of my list!


Another miracle product that people love :D. It's supposed to give you perfect looking legs and I'm very curious about the outcome. You can read more about it here.

This is my list so far. Of course I want more things but these are the ones I can think of right now. 
I'm also going to try and find a nice pair of brogues and maybe add some Soap & Glory products to my list as well. 

Well, time for me to go out and explore the city. 
Later girls! 

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu